Monday, June 23, 2008

More news about independent contractor

Time Capsule in New Pet Website Lets Pet Lovers 'Make Their Pet a Star'

Wed, 07 Nov 2007 00:00:01 PST

PoliticsForum.Com IS NOW LiVE!

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 00:00:01 PDT
:::PoliticsForum.Com::: The ONLY non partisan political discussion forum is now LiVE PoliticsForum.Com is the only political discussion forum not affiliated with any political party or organization....

Its a small small world - Beijing, China

Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:35:15 PDT
Jump to the full entry & travel map Beijing, China So, I am walking around outside and see this young man, obviously American. We say hello he is also smoking. We end up riding the elevator upstairs and go to see the gym/swimming pool. His name is Ken. I go wandering around again and as I come downstairs for breakfast here is this man getting into the elevator as I am getting out. I stop him and say he looks familiar, turns out he is from Virginia. And then

No comments: