Thursday, April 16, 2009

All about treatment of anxiety

26 weeks pregnant: Ready or not only 98 days left until we meet our baby boy

Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:39:49 -0700
As I just put clothes in the dryer, I realized how much laundry Tarzan and I actually go through. I feel like I just did 3 loads of laundry for us a few days ago and now it’s time again. And we both work from home, which means that we don’t get out of our pj’s on some days. As I was putting the clothes from the washing machine to the dryer, my thoughts turned to our baby. I can’t even imagine how much laundry our new family of three will go through then. Then I got to thinking that I stil

Opencast mine could risk health (BBC News)

Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:06:10 -0700
A health report says plans for an opencast mine in Shropshire could cause anger, anxiety and stress among residents.

It's So Easy to Travel Green! Independent Traveler Unveils Green Travel Resource Center

Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:00:01 -0700

No comments: