Monday, April 06, 2009

More news about break car lease

Getting to Know Your Friends

Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:07:00 -0700
D sent this to me via email and rather than replying privately I thought it would be fun to share my answers with everyone. Feel free to take up the challenge. What time did you get up this morning? 7:40 AM Diamonds or pearls? I like both ;-) Last film seen at cinema It has been such a long time ago I can't remember, but it may have been the last Harry Potter film. What is your favorite TV show? I must sound like a bad record, but I don't watch TV... What do y

Schwarzenegger on health reform: Demand compromise (AP via Yahoo! Finance)

Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:11:42 -0700
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Monday offered advice to the Obama administration from his own failed experience on health care reform: Listen to everyone and demand compromise.

No comments: